Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall preschool crafts

Yep, I've been busy. One of the things I've been busy with is teaching my 3/4 year old preschool co-op.

We've done the schedule differently this year and I have been busy teaching 5 weeks of preschool in a row. It was a lot of work, but now I have at least 2 months off before I have to think about it again.

And I got to use all of the fun fall holidays in what we taught.

Topics we have covered:
Apples, Halloween, spiders, pumpkins, Veteren's day, Thanksgiving

Crafts of course are my favorite part of preschool.

We got to do lots of fun crafts - I didn't get pictures of them all, but here are a few I caught on camera:

Apple tree mosaics

 


Googly Spiders

 


Halloween sensory box
 


Haunted mansions
 


Crepe paper lanterns
 



Veteren's day flags
 



Indian corn husks
 



Turkey puppets
 



Leaf-feathered turkeys
 

No comments: